Interested IN Having Norm Speak at your next event?
Recovering from Loss & Grief seminar
April 21st 8:30 Am - 12:00 pm
First Baptist Church 350 N main st Vidor,Texas
This seminar will help you to:
· Prepare in advance for hurt, loss and crisis
· Identify ungrieved losses
· Discover and implement the process of grief
· Understand the causes and recovery steps in trauma
· Understand what depression and anger are telling you
· Eliminate worry and anxiety from your life
· Learn a Biblical perspective on loss and discover the comfort of God
· Learn how to say good-bye to what you have lost and move ahead in life.
There is no charge for this seminar Doors open at 7;30 am
Sunday, April 22nd
Norman Wright will be speaking at 9:15 on Sunday morning during a breakout session and will be the featured keynote speaker at the morning service at 10:30
Please call 800-875-7560 for more information
Grief, Crisis & trauma training seminar
June 23, 2018 - Phoenix Area
You’ve seen disasters and crisis in your community and congregations. They can strike without warning and your community is turned upside down coping with the aftermath and devastation brought on by a natural or manmade disaster. You may have been called to minister to the family in shock over the unexpected loss of a child or the wife coping with the death of her husband of 51 years. How do you prepare to help in these situations? How can you be proactive and effective in times of loss and crisis?
This seminar is for ministers, counselors, lay counselors, teachers, first responders or anyone interested in developing and increasing their skills in grief a crisis and trauma counseling. H. Norman Wright uses his years of teaching, counseling and personal experiences to prepare and equip others in a valuable ministry to someone who is hurting.
For more information or to register click on the box below